Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

That is all ??!

Today, exactly Todaaaaayyyy I have 5 month left in this extraordinary country. The time I spent here was like a emotional rollercoaster. Some days were awesome and other ones were the totally opposite. In my view that's how it's supposed for an exchange student. :-)
By the way I woud like to tell you that I'm kinda pround of myself that I endured the half of my year abroad. There were many things in this particular time I loved many things I didn't like and although many things that i hated despite I always try to keep my head up and to smile. I learned so much stuff out here but the most important thing is that I learned to solve my own problems.
If you are an exchange student you will have a lot of problems considering you have to understand the foreign language moreover you have to accept the new rules finally you've to get used to the different culture. In my view that's biggest part of the whole deal
Finfing yourself , finding who you wanna be is the best challange in the entire LIFE. Therefore i give you a helpful advice. Go...... leave your home country and be an exchange student. Do it.
Return to the subject my life as an exchange stundent is wonderful i mean ….. actually i can't put in words what i feel. I think you have to be one that you can tell. This year is my year that's is only for myself, if i think about that i can smile through the whole damn day. 
Sometimes the normal things make me happy for example: I can go to a real American High school, That's terrific. In addition i found many friends here but still i didn't figured out if there are real friend for sure is that i found real american friend.
Besides i sensed that my time is running that is way i wanna improve my english in the best way i can however i think it's not gonna happend. Nevertheless I promise that I'm going to live life to the fullest in the last 5 my month.

Let's go to the final spurt!!


No comments:

Post a Comment