Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Shift.............!

So I already changed my hostfamily , I see that with mingled  feelings. That's why I will never compare them because I don't want to hurt the feelings of them. I'm glum that not everything worked out for me.;-(
On the other hand I am pleased happy that I found my new Hosfamily
Well, my new family constist of 2 parents and I am over the moon I've have a little brother.
>>> He's so adorable<<<<<
Further more they have 2 dogs, Sièrra that's a golden retriever and Peppa that is a tiny black hound dog....
I've to tell you  that  I kick out of this house, the backyard actually I mean everything and I must tell you her cooking skills are ineffable brillant. I can only say I fall in love in her food.
So, i uploaded some pictures and I'm pretty sure you'll figured out on your own" what is what," so that I don't havte to explain everything ......... HAVE FUN

                                                           America , I'll always be part of you.
                                                                                               

                                            


                                            




                                                                    >>>>Best dog ever<<<<<


 My last words are:  Life is what you  make it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment