Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas is here

"Let's go Sebastian and open your gift"

oh my god, the first Christmas without my family, that was weird. I mean, you celebrate X-mas here so different, but soooo cute.
At first at all you can see that my english still sucks and i 've no idea "What the hell i'm doing wrong" or " What i did wrong" Seriously i have no clue.............:-(  I model oneself on Lina that's a exchange student too, she comes from Sweden^^
She has no accent, speaks fluently as hell and her vocabulary is divine !!!            GOD HELP ME PLEASE
I don't get .


Cut the Bullshit.............. i will enhance my english .

During the whole day i thought about my family, What they do right now ? What would i do if i would be there? those questions were in my mind but i couldn' t help myself i had to go through.
and the food was so different ( i dont think so, what my hostfamily and i ate was typical for america ) but nevertheless is was alright.

i dont want to tell everthing ........here help yourself with the pictures :-).













No comments:

Post a Comment