Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 5, 2012

H-H-H-H-Happy New Year-----> 2012

 
"Happy New Year"

It was so amazing to celebrate New Year in Las Vegas!!!
I was over the moon to had all my exchange student around me and that we had so much fun ^^
Although i though all the time at my fam and my friends i had really  good year.
I hope so much that everyone  had a HAPPY NEW YEAR 




Moreover, it  felt so good to count the countdown with all the new people and my best friends here,( but only one of my favorite exchange student wasn't there too bad my rabbit ahah)

hey i have to tell ya that my New Year Kiss was a guy.......................... is was my best friend FRENCHI or you can call  him Pièrre Vignir.... i love you so much and i swear that i will  try to keep up our relationship.

Of cause i made some new years resolutions, I'm going to stick with.

- to treat my family better
- to visit my exchange student
- to apprecaite my friends
at least i want to transfrom from fat ass to badass !!



                                                 Goodnight Kody 



I LOVE LAS VEGAS THAT ' S MY CITY AND MY YEAR 


No comments:

Post a Comment