Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Halftime

it's halftime ........... that make me sick, that make me sad.

                                                                                                        6 month and 17 day :-(     Fuck it


hey but head up i gained so much experience those i'll never forget special experience with my friends.
probably i am the only one who will count the days but i dont care......  well,  i have never expect that i would say that but       I dont want to leave !!!
I afraid that everyone  continues one's way and that we (I mean the exchange students) will forget each other.
 Let's see what this does.

If it happens how i expect .............. than i' ll read always these lines.

                       Time heals all wounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment