Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

a wonderful night .....on the strip















its was soo good........ before we went to the Strip we had FUN ....
After that we walked to every fucking Store..... and than my redemption , we went to Panda Express. I love Panda that is so awesome!!

I always order orange Chicken and bejing Beef.......... and Pièrre, Dora and tried too..... and they said that that taste buds...

 so far.... after that we went to the bellagio and took picture and recorded a movie from the Water show.... here you can see it.............
shit it doesn't work....  sorry but i will show you when i come home, i swear! Anyways, we took many picture some of them are funny. Sometimes i can't believe that i can speak fluently english, but my knowledge about writing is the same, that sucks.
Nevertheless i have here a great time and won't forget this year. Obviously every exchangestudent feel the same,  often i think about how it will be when i come back  to my home country Germany. I mean, have i still my friends and can i lose my fat what i gained in AMERICA...
These are all the questions,which i think daily. Doesn't matter here some picture for you.  
















i hope you enjoyed the pictures...... and tomorrow is Thanksgiving............ yeah
i'll report for you....!!!
I love my exchangestudent
see ya

No comments:

Post a Comment